November 3, 2009

trying to catch up...


Life is getting hectic again. My art classes are in full swing and I have a couple of new painting commissions to work on. Meanwhile, I'm also working to build a group of paintings to replace what sold in the last show. It's exciting to be thinking about new compositions. As I wander around antique and junk shops I scan the shelves for interesting objects. The things I end up choosing usually spark some kind of memory, most often of someone I care about.

1 comment:

Isobel said...

Hi Michelle - Nice blog. I'm interested in the wallpaper. Nice to see what you are doing. It will be fun when you fill your coffers again with paintings (and then sell them again!) I regularly look at the card from your show because it sits among my metal tea pots.
See ya later ---