March 21, 2010

Preparation for my Grand Adventure

I'm getting very near my departure date and things are looking good.  Train and plane tickets  all purchased, rooms have been reserved, and the intinerary set. 
Here's the plan,
April 2nd arrive in Paris and meet my travel buddy Cindi,  
one whole day in the Louvre then two more dys of exploring Paris.
April 5th, take the night train to Florence and hopefully check out the Uffizi.
April 8th, on to Rome.  A nine hour tour of the Vatican, good shoes required!
April 12th, Cindi heads home and I'm off to Nice for four days. 
April 16th, meet Ken in Brive la Gaillarde and head to Beynac et Cazenac
Explore the Dordogne region
April 20th, off to Amboise and exploring the castles of the Loire Valley
April 25th, Ken heads home and I'm off to Brittany, and a little town called Dinan.
April 30th, head home!

I hope to post tidbits from the trip every couple of days while over there.  Hopefully my computer works!

1 comment:

LDahl said...

How exciting! Have a great trip.