May 8, 2010

Thoughts for the day


Here's the question;  how do I take what I learned on my trip and apply it to daily life here at home.  Partial answer;

Keep your eyes open and see how beautiful the world is, and consequently accept the ugly aspects and try to understand their origin and function. In a nut shell take the good with the bad.

 We choose how we will respond to our situation and that will dictate how we experience this life we have.

On a more practical note; walk walk walk. It helps clear your mind and relaxes the body.

This will sound trite and preachy but this is an image that sticks in my mind;
Be the little engine that could! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Feel the exhiliration as you climb the mountain and celebrate your arrival. Oh and be prepared there is never just one mountain.


Figure drawing friday.  Nice to get back to it!

No comments: