May 2, 2010

What's next?

When I arrived home on Friday my brain was so fuzzy I was in a daze.  But this morning I feel fully awake and ready to start new.

My hubby and I were taking our walk yesterday and the subject of how the experiences of traveling will change my art.  My answer was, "I don't know yet"  and that's the truth.  The answer is there I can feel it but can't quite grasp it yet.  One thing is quite clear to me though, work that was done with love, passion, skill, and patience is amazing to see.  I see it in the great masters work but I also see it in everyday labors, bread making, house building, clothes design, you name it it's out there.  If there is anything I learned on this trip is the importance in carrying on with the creation of beautiful work, in art but in life also.

The  photos are from Leornardo's Garden in Amboise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle, I'm so glad you got the opportunity to visit Leonardo's home. You must have felt his spirit all around you. Looking forward to seeing more of your pix. Love, Dad